Kirk and I continue to study Lao at Candlelight School, here in Vientiane. Kirk is studying about Lao society five days a week, and I'm studying some new believer vocabulary two days a week. We are blessed to be connected with CAMA Services, who runs Candlelight and teaches Lao to foreigners. We are able to study at the school as much as our own brains can handle!
Kolaya and Mikaya are studying Lao with an awesome lady named Tooey who makes learning Lao fun by playing games. In this video Kolaya is practicing saying, "I have . . . [insert a school supply]".
Keziah practices Lao at home with the lady that watches her for 4 hours on Tuesday and Thursday. She knows the names of body parts and can understand quite a bit when Na Jai is talking to her; but as of right now, she refuses to speak in Lao back to Na Jai. But she rattles off in English a response.
Way to go you guys! We understand how hard it is.
ReplyDelete